Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Anniversary SMS

I LOVE U are words just three

I LOVE U are words just three,
Which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.
so this is what i want to say,
Live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!
By Marriage is that relation between man
and women in which tha Independence is Equal,
The Dependence mutual and the Obligation Reciprocal".
Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.


Hoping that the love you shared years

Hoping that the love you shared years ago
Is still as strong today as it was then Bringing
you much joy,
Love and happiness To celebrate again.
Happy Anniversary


That special day is here again

That special day is here again
The day we took our vows
You're just as special to me today
As you still get me aroused.
Happy Anniversary To you !!


Best Wishes To You

Best Wishes To You Both On Ur Anniversary,
May The Love That You Share Last Your Lifetime Through,
As You Make A Wonderful Pair.
Happy Wedding.


0 comments:

Post a Comment