Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sad SMS


Once you've been hurt

Once you've been hurt,
you are so scared to get attached again.
You have a fear that
every person is going to break your heart.

I'm still in love

The hours turned to days,
days to weeks,
and weeks to months.
Nothing has changed,
I'm still in love
and
you're still gone.

A Complicated Thought

A Complicated Thought:
The saddest things in life r
to remember d happiest moments
of d past which
seems unlikely 2 happen again in lyf time!

Anything..u interpret to a lie

I really dont know what to say
Nothing I guess
Because anything that comes out of my mind,
you interpret to a lie

Forget Life lived before

True Lines:-
We can forget the life which we lived before,
But it is very painful to forget the life
which we were dreaming to live.! :(

1 comment: