Thursday, October 25, 2012

Riddle SMS


4___4___4___4 = 20


4___4___4___4 = 20
Use +, -, /, * To Solve It.
It’s A Challenge…
The Answer.
answer:4/4+4*4=20 4/4=1 1+4=5 5*4=20

If I were to be in your wallet, what will I be?

If I were to be in your wallet, what will I be?
-ID
-Money
-Picture
-Credit card
-Coins
-Calling card
-Letter?
?Answer is given after your reply. Reply is must!

Solve This Geographical Riddle

Solve this geographical riddle.
I am the first on earth,
The second in heaven,
I appear two times in a week,
You can only see me once in a year although i am in the middle of the sea,
What am i?
Your iq test.

Answer is : " e "

A woman shoots her husband

A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out and
enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

1 comment: