Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Break Up SMS


Love hurts when u breakup with some 1

Love hurts when u breakup with some 1.
Hurts even more when some 1 breaks up with u

But love hurts the most when the person,
you love has no idea how u feel


Backup before ...

One Of The Best Quote,
Always have a
BACKUP
BEFORE
BREAKUP! :p


I still have her memories

I hate her!!! By the sea I saw her stand all alone,
I saw my fade shadow next to her.
What was I whispering to her?
I wish I knew me better,
My memories are fading, as I am dying,
My memories are fading, but why is that sweet heart,
I still have her memories


OncE A Guy wHo recenTLy hAd...

OncE A Guy wHo recenTLy hAd a brEaKoff with Her giRL friend
was aSkEd ….HAv U leFt uR girL frieNd or sHe left u???
He smileD And answerED..
L0vE LefT us!!!


I never felt true love until I was with you

I never felt true love until I was with you,
and I never felt true sadness until you left me

0 comments:

Post a Comment