Thursday, October 25, 2012

Get well Soon SMS


Take good care of yourself

You mean a lot to me....
and so does your Health and Happiness.
So Here's a wish to say
& Take good care of Yourself !

Get well quick

Get well quick, u lazy bum,
There's lots of work to do.
If u stay sick, it's more work for me,
And I'd rather it was for u.

Flowers for you to

‘Heard That You’re Not Feeling Well.
So Brought Flowers For You To
Make You Feel Healthier And Happier.
Get Well Soon!

I hope u’re feeling better

I hope u’re feeling better,
I miss u every day.
I’m always thinking of u,
So this is what I say,
Get Well Soon!!

Be the sky above you

Be the sky above you,
Blue soft be the road below you,
Affection be the breeze around you,
I pray all the happiness surrounds you.
“Get Well Soon”

0 comments:

Post a Comment