Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thank You SMS


I Thank U Bcoz

I thank u Bcoz u Listen when I speak &
U love me 4 who I am.
I will thank u every day of My Life Boos Ur 1 of My Life's greatest gifts!

Kindly Observe SILENCE For Two Minutes

Gud Morning…
Kindly observe SILENCE for two minutes in the memory of those poor mosquitoes
who died last night after sucking ur blood.
Thanks

Sometimes

Sometimes, life gets so busy that we could not find time to say "
Thank you" to someone who has been so nice and wonderful.
"Thank you!"

Thank You 4 All U Do

Thank you 4 all u do. 
U r a true friend &
I could not ask 4 any thing more.
I admire ur thoughtfulness 4 this gift & wish u da best.

Space Seems Lik An Empty Word

Space seems lik an empty word, 
but its full of 
[s]pecial 
[p]eople 
[a]round 
[c]aring 
[e]ndlessly. 
Thank u 4 being a part of my SPACE.

1 comment: