Thursday, October 25, 2012

Valentines Day SMS


Valentine’s Day Flirty

Girl: Are You Single?
Boy: No, I’m Plural.
Girl: No, No, I mean, are you free on 14th Feb?
Boy: No, actually I’m very expensive,
You cant afford me.
Happy Anti-Valentine’s Day

Touchy Words of Valentines Day

Lets these words not only touch your eyes,
let them rest in your heart as you rest in mine.
Be My Valentine

Lovely Moments of Valentines Day

Lovely Moments of Valentines Day 24hrs make a lovely day,
7  days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year
& knowing a person like you will make my life lovely.
Happy Valentines Day

Lovely Valentine Hearts

It is a nice feeling in the world That when someone you love,
loves you in return.
So when you know the one you love has feelings for you,
Never let them go because it is very difficult to find 2 hearts that beat as
1. Happy Valentine’s Day

Makes Me Feel Love

You are always in my heart,
here, there and everywhere… 
There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way. 
Be My Valentine

0 comments:

Post a Comment